People Are Always Watching You. If you think no one notices your hard work, sacrifices, and creativity, you are wrong. Sanders would say, “Everyone has film on you.”
Here is what people are noticing:
Your Body Language – 85% of all communication is body language. Your voice may be quiet but the way you carry yourself is constantly crying out.
Your Attitude – Do you constantly have a smile on your face? Is there a “skip in your step”?
Do You Serve Others – Are you a selfish person or do you constantly try to improve the quality of life for the people around you?
Do You Add Value – Is helping people accomplish their goals and objectives part of your DNA?
Do You Have Pride In Your Efforts – Is your work done with excellence?
Are You Creative – Do you find new solutions to the issues your team faces?
Are You A Producer – Does your efforts produce results?
Are You Humble – Is everything all about you?
Your Preparation – Are you paying the price needed for success.
1. Who are the groups or types of people I am most prone to judge?
2. Who have I offended Lord, with my judging? What would You have me do to make this right with them?
3. Lord, help me understand: what is the real need inside me that makes me want to appear better, smarter, more godly than someone else?
4. What can I do to cleanse this wound that drives me to think and behave like this?
5. Lord, I have sensed the judging eyes and tongues of these people on me…. ( List them here) They have hurt me Father, please heal my pain and give me Your power to forgive them for the wounds they have caused in me.
6. Bless each person- one by one -and see yourself release each of them to God to deal with when and how He determines.
7. Now spend the last few minutes thanking the Lord for the incredible worth and value He placed on you with His fathomless love.