What are you doing about the future? How are you investing in the next generation of leaders, employees, teachers, government workers, church leaders, and parents? Let me suggest some action steps to take:
1. Be intentional. Spend time with students. Ask about their hopes and fears.
2. Connect young people to your network. Expose them to good people.
3. Help them craft a resume and prepare for interviews.
4. Recommend ideas that can help them plan the steps toward their dream.
5. Hold them accountable to take their “next step.”