Judgmentalism in the church by David Loveless
Discussion or journaling questions:
1. Who are the groups or types of people I am most prone to judge?
2. Who have I offended Lord, with my judging? What would You have me do to make this right with them?
3. Lord, help me understand: what is the real need inside me that makes me want to appear better, smarter, more godly than someone else?
4. What can I do to cleanse this wound that drives me to think and behave like this?
5. Lord, I have sensed the judging eyes and tongues of these people on me…. ( List them here) They have hurt me Father, please heal my pain and give me Your power to forgive them for the wounds they have caused in me.
6. Bless each person- one by one -and see yourself release each of them to God to deal with when and how He determines.
7. Now spend the last few minutes thanking the Lord for the incredible worth and value He placed on you with His fathomless love.